Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday







Hello! Today's (minor) adventure was accredidation, which meant getting photos for athlete ID cards that will get us into the venue from here on on out. Photos only took a few minutes, and the RBC hat made its way into the pic.


After lunch (salmon, kale, potatoes, salad bar), Matt and I snapped a photo en route to the "Kiss and Cry Zone" - the Kiwis have thought of everything:)


In the quad practice this morning (only 1 row today!), we did a longer piece at race pace. It was our first race pace work in NZ, and it pretty much knocked me on my ass. BUT, an erg cooldown, followed by nutella sandwich, and massage from the trainer had me on my way.
This trip kicks ass.

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing the pictures.
    Best of luck in the final.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish there was a gigantic "LIKE" button for this whole blog. so awesome!

    ReplyDelete